International Villages Festival passports are now on sale, at each Village, or at Sanderson Ctr Box Office, or at Tourism Office (southwest corner of Lynden Pk Mall lot).
46th annual International Villages Cultural Festival runs from Wed July 3 to Sat July 6, at 17 participating villages across the city.
2019 Brantford International Villages Festival locations:
- Atlantic Canada Village, Moose Lodge – 145 West Street
- British Village, Army, Navy & Air Force Club, 645 Colborne Street
- Caribbean Village, Royal Canadian Legion Br #90, Victory Hall, 21 Oak Street
- Chinese Village, Tollgate Technological Skills Centre, 112 Tollgate Road
- Fiesta Pinoy, St. Mary’s Parish Hall, 133 Murray Street
- German Village, Sonnenhof Hall, 194 Henry Street
- Hungarian Village, Hungarian Hall, 104 Albion Street
- India Village, Brantford & District Civic Centre, Market Street South
- Italian Village, Rossini Lodge, 140 Grey Street
- Latin America, Brant Curling Club, 34 Morrell St.
- Muslim Village, Muslim Association of Brantford, 192 Greenwich Street
- New York, New York, Dunsdon Legion, 9 Toll Gate Road
- Philippine Village, Sydenham Street Church, 120 Sydenham Street
- Polish Polonaise, Polish Hall, 154 Pearl Street
- Polish Warszawa, Polish Alliance Hall, 126 Albion Street
- Scottish Village, Brantford Air Force Club, 144 Grey Street
- The Ukrainian Village, Harmony United Church, 268 Marlborough Street
Each Festival Hall is where the various ethnic communities of Brantford are ready to entertain you. Your four-day $10.00 Festival Passport gives you access to all 17 villages and free transportation between Villages enables you to sample and explore the diversified cultures of our community.
You will enjoy continuous cultural entertainment including music, dancing, unique cuisine and beverages plus cultural displays of costumes and history. Most locations are wheelchair accessible.
Most Festival Village Halls are open the following hours:
- Wednesday & Thursday – 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Friday – 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday – 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.